Cambodian Landscape

Cambodian Landscape

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Surprise… It’s my Birthday!


Hello All,

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes over Facebook, email, and phone. I had decided to work from home and not to go to the Daughters workshop on my birthday.  Katy went to the workshop to teach and called me to let me know that the girls were disappointed that I had not shown up.  So, I got on a tuk-tuk and headed to the workshop. To my surprise I was greeted with this banner:

They also surprised me with a cake, birthday hat, confetti, and snow spray.  The confetti and snow spray have become a tradition for birthdays with the Daughters. After they sang happy birthday to me I was covered in confetti and snowflakes.
Later, Katy and I celebrated my birthday by eating American food and going to the movies. It was a wonderful day that I will not forget.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment